incredible true-ish adventures
Sunday, July 09, 2006
  disclaimer
For the benefit of people who may be worried by my previous post:

Traveling by bodaboda is dangerous. It's basically a low-speed motorcycle. But I always wear my helmet, and I only go by boda when absolutely necessary. I can get to many places by matatu (bus-taxi). Though it takes a little longer, I usually use that method. Sometimes the bodas are necessary, but I try to take them as little as possible. So please don't worry too much: all travel involves some risk but I'm doing the best I can to mimimize it.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
As told by the alter ego of a mild-mannered law student.

Archives
April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / December 2006 / December 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]