incredible true-ish adventures
Saturday, April 15, 2006
 
First Post: I'm procrastinating from studying administrative law to start this blog. Don't most blogs start with "I don't usually do something like this but..."? Well, that's true enough, but I think blogging is pretty in tune with my character (exhibitionist yet dorky) so I'll skip the apologies!

I haven't been doing anything terribly interesting for the past year: I've been in law school. Well it's been interesting to me and a select group of people who care about constitutional penumbras, expressio unius, mens rea, and consideration. But I'm about to take off for Uganda for the summer to work for the Refugee Law Project. I imagine that makes the presumption that anyone might actually want to read about my life slightly more justifiable. I'll do my best to keep it entertaining.

I'll post some of my previous travel writings now as well.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
As told by the alter ego of a mild-mannered law student.

Archives
April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / December 2006 / December 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]